Royal Society of Canada, the SWAMP Lab (1min video)
Thermo Scientific, SWAMP Lab (3min video)
Thermo Scientific: Dr. Babar Javed, As Apeciation; Dr. Chad Cuss, Software and Support (1.33 min video)
Thermo Scientific and our Unleaded Glass Expresso Cups (1.42 min video)
- Investigating what’s natural and what’s not – COSIA - February 2022
- The cleanest water on Earth is in Ontario. We must protect it before it’s too late – The Globe and Mail, 2021
- ‘Cleaner than ancient arctic ice,’ university scientists plan to study Tiny-area groundwater – orilliamatters.com - 2021
- Scientists sound the alarm: contaminants found in “cleanest” groundwater – Aware-Simco.ca - 2021
- Postnova AF2000 system offers reliable characterization of trace metal colloid distribution in the environment - February 22, 2018
- Edmonton Journal: Opinion: What are natural levels of Athabasca River contaminants? - April 2017
- Three new studies find no elevated levels of toxic metals in Athabasca River near oilsands - March 6, 2017
- Atmospheric lead deposition near oilsands in decline since 1970s ..., September 27, 2016
- Findings counter belief that oilsands are polluting region with atmospheric lead. This study has been published in Geophysical Research Letters (September 2016).
- Edmonton Journal: Research claiming declining levels of atmospheric lead near oilsands in dispute.
- Chemical Engineering News: Lead pollution approaches natural background levels.
- Junk Science Week: Scientists love calling the oil sands effects 'toxic,' but their evidence shows no such thing - June 2017, Financial Post
- Heavy metals in Athabasca River comparable to levels in bottled water, December 5, 2014
- Athabasca River low in heavy metals from oilsands: U of A study, CBC news, December 5, 2014
- Athabasca River water very low in lead from oilsands: University of Alberta lab, Penticton Herald, December 5, 2014
- Oilsands lead not seeping into rivers, lab tests show, CTV News, December 5, 2014
- University of Alberta researcher finds Athabasca moss gathers less lead, Edmonton Sun, October 21, 2014